An indie brand prioritizes sustainability by utilizing discarded fish nets and nylon waste to craft stunning bathing suits.
FISCH Swimwear – Overview
Design & Style
- Minimalist cuts with island-inspired prints in small patterns.
- Triangle and half-cup style tops with spaghetti halter straps.
- High-rise and Brazilian-cut bottoms.
- Bright hues mixed with tropical colors.
- Fairly low coverage.
- Size only goes up to XL (US12), with a band size of 42.
- Although their halter tops are adjustable, the designs may not work on women with larger busts.
- All their suits are modeled in size S and run true to their sizes.
- Fisch’s bikinis rarely go on sale.
- On average, a Fisch top and bottom set will cost you $260, yet a typical Fisch one-piece suit begins at $250.
Who is the designer behind FISCH swimsuits?
Agnes Fischer is the founder, creative director, and designer of FISCH. She created FISCH in 2017, intending to “create statement swimwear with a superior fit and timeless design that helped to clean waste from the ocean”.
Unfortunately, Agnes is not active on social; her LinkedIn profile shows she once was Saint Laurent’s Casting & Production Assistant in 2013, and her Facebook profile has remained silent since June 2022.
How extensive is FISCH’s swimsuit collection?
FISCH has an accumulation of 50 ~ 80 pieces, and 90% of them are bikini separates; they only have a small selection of maillots, most of the suits in their Resort 2022, 2021, and summer 2020 are no longer available, and their 2023 collection is not out yet.
Where is FISCH swimsuit based?
Their swimsuits are made in Lombardy, Italy, but according to their Payment page, they are based in NYC.
Where can I buy swimsuits from FISCH?
After hand-checking all their stockists, we found that they only carry a few suits from FISCH, and most of the suits from the stockists’ website are only available a few sizes; we’d recommend you order directly from their website,
If you are in or near Saint Barthélemy, Miami Beach, or Dallas, you can buy their suits from physical stores like EDEN ROCK, KITH, and SAINT BERNARD.